Wednesday 12 September 2012

Brave Soul | A/W Collection













Hey Dolls,

Last week I went to Brave Soul's blogger event at Circle club in Manchester to get a peak of their new A/W Collection! I had previously been to their S/S blogger event and absolutely loved it! They are definitely the ideal hosts - greeted with champagne and delicious canapes... yum!

I was REALLY impressed with the new range and I already can see the brand growing into something pretty special! The prices of the new collection are SO reasonable and realistic for my student budgets 8)

Not only was I eyeing up the new Womenswear collection, the menswear was just as gorgeous....perfect buys for the boyf for xmas ladies! I have put together a selection of my fave pieces of both Men's and women's in the pictures above, that I felt really caught my eye.My favourite piece definitely had to be the Womens leather waistcoat. I am genuinely in love!

It was lovely catching up with the Brave Soul team and fellow lovely bloggers! I love meeting other girls that blog and here are some of the lovely ladies at the event, you should check out their blogs!

Charlotte    Ellanora    Martyna    Karolina   Lauren


I even got an amazing goody bag at the end of the night AND a free nude pink cardigan - Winner! They are too kind!! *hugs* You can have a look at all the amazing new collection by Brave Soul HERE. I promise you won't be disappointed!! 

What do you think of the new range?




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I haven't heard of Brave Soul before, it looks like a really cool brand! I especially loove the printed tees! Always good to hear of good affordable brands - us students wanna look good too! ;D x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's lovely, you should check out their website, they have some bargains! haha on a student budget ;) ! xoxo

      Delete
  2. hey im doing a giveaway on my blog, of 2 mac products of the winners choice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing :) great blog.

    Love Nafisah

    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This event looks so good! I've never heard of brave soul - definitely going to check them out right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you definitely should they are fab ! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Looks amazing, so gutted I couldn't go! uni work took over. lovely blog :)
    nataliegarland.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig