Friday 18 January 2013

Xen- Tan | Moroccan Tan


Hello ladies, 

If you didn't know already I am very much a bad case of 'tanorexia'. I love having a tan, like I'm sure most of you do and I love trying different brands to find my favourite. Believe me I have tried a fair amount of tanning lotions, mouses, moisturisers - you name it, I've been there. So, I was absolutely THRILLED when I won the Xen-Tan competition on Twitter to win one of tans new to the range - Moroccan Tan. I had been eyeing up this one in particular for a while before Christmas and was unsure whether it was worth it. 

I swear by St.Moriz and as Xen-Tan is quite a lot more pricier than my holy grail, I was unsure. However, I tried some of my friends Xen-Tan during Christmas and I absolutely fell in love. I was loving life with a gorgeous deep tan that was just as nice, if not nicer than the usual St.Moriz glow. As you can imagine I could not WAIT to receive a bottle of Moroccan Tan! Here are my thoughts on the tan compared to previous tans I have used...

1. It smells absolutely AMAZE. I literally smell like holidays after applying, like I've been rolling around in some coconut body butter - YUM. The smell of tan is quite important to me, I can't stand smelling like a digestive biscuit. 

2. Lots of moisture. This tan moisturises your skin as well. Although I love St. Moriz it does have a tendency to dry my skin out. This however leaves my skin silky smooth with its lovely moisturising application. 

3. You get a DEEP tan. You get a gorgeous deep olive tan and I literally looked like I'd just been on holiday for week! I received the 'medium' tan so I am wondering how dark the 'dark' tan is! I only needed one coat of this and BAM instant lush tan :)

4. Dries in an instant! Yes, that means no wandering around naked for a good 5-10 mins - always a bonus in my eyes

As you can see in the two pictures I took, I already have a lovely deep olive tan and that's just after one application! Also, I think I should add that both images taken have not been edited in anyway except in the top picture I had the flash on, so you have the honest evidence of how lovely this tan is!

The only downside to this tan is the price of the product compared to my old faithful St.Moriz. However, this aspect I can overlook as it is now my favourite tan and despite the price it really is worth every penny! Plus, if you think about it, if you can get such a deep tan after one application it means you don't have to use as much ;) If you haven't tried this tan already you definitely should invest as it is amazing! You can get it HERE or the Xen-Tan website. I will 100% be repurchasing now I have been converted!


Have you tried Moroccan Tan before?
What is your favourite tan to use?




SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I need this tan asap!! great review, your tan looks such a gorgeous colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dooo ! It's so nice :) thank you ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a lover of tan, I can't believe I haven't tried this. Lauren's Way is good lovely :)

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you need to try ! Is it, I will have to try that one too :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. This look lovely! I may have to stray away from my trusty St Moritz and try this :)

    Lindsay Frances | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lush! I think I'm going to keep my St.Moriz as back up for when I'm running out haha xoxo

      Delete
  5. I liked this, but I find you need to work with it quite a lot to spread the product in, you should try XEN-TAN weekly self tanner, its out of this world!!

    Brunette in Louboutins A fashion & lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh did you, I found it harder as I usually use mousse but I still thought it went on pretty easy :) ooh I will have to try that one! xoxo

      Delete
  6. We're so glad you love it! We are quite obsessed with it as well!

    xo
    The XEN-TAN Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig