Tuesday 28 May 2013

City Life

  
 Necklace - Henryka* // Top - Vera Moda (Get The Label)* // Shorts - River Island // Shoes - Zara


Hey dolls,

Hope everyone had an amazing bank holiday weekend! I had a pretty boring one to be honest, although I did enjoy the sun and even had a cheeky little sunbathe in the hammock on my balcony. I rarely get to use it in these climates, so it was nice to finally put it to proper use! I also went to the drive in cinema in Manchester to see The Hangover 3 for the first time which was very cool (I felt like I was in Grease!). I recommend it to anyone who lives nearby as its such a cool thing to do AND you can order Dominoes to your car AS WELL. Obviously I was sold! It's the only one in Europe too! I had heard mixed reviews about the 3rd Hangover, a bit of love and hate going on, but I laughed my head off all the way through and even though I agree it's not as good as the other two, it's still worth a watch. 

So back to the outfit, I was very kindly sent a beautiful cute little charm necklace from Henryka - a silver and amber jewellery retailer. I chose a super cute seal pendant, which is a silver seal with a cognac amber ball on top of its nose. I literally love it! You can find it HERE and at £23, I think that's really reasonable for a silver pendant. There are a few other cute ones I like as well, such as the swallow pendant and all the star sign pendants! Might I add all these are now just down to £7.20 which is an absolute bargain!
There are lots of gorgeous, cute little pieces of jewellery on their website where you can find the perfect gifts and delicate pieces that I think are perfect for birthday presents. I'd love to receive a silver pendant for my necklace as a gift! The chains are also gorgeous if you are after something plain, or something to put your own personal charms on. You can find them HERE. I've worn mine with a simple outfit as I think this shows off the charm best. 

I also have on my Vero Moda black knitted top, which I chose at the amazing Get The Label event! I love this top as it's something that I am going to get a lot of wear out of. Simple and comfy, yet teamed with some shorts and heels it looks great for a sunny day shopping with the girls or going for mid day cocktails ;). You can find this top HERE and it is now just £7.99 from £17.99!! Bargain or what! Its pretty good quality as well, so definitely worth a buy! I hadn't heard of Get The Label until I attended their event a few weeks ago, and there are so many bargains on the website! Lots of branded clothing and shoes with massive price cuts! Check it out :)

I then teamed both of these with my ever faithful River Island city shorts and my BELOVED Zara beauties that I have wanted FOREVER. I recently found them on Ebay in my size and literally cried with joy. I snapped them up immediately as I had literally struck gold -very happy Ashleigh. I think they are perfect for Summer and they aren't too high so I can wear them in the day too. They sort of remind me of Kim Kardashian which is probably half the reason I love them so much! 


Have you shopped at Henryka or Get The Label before?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love these shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely.. as always! :)
    Loving the shoes.

    chanellejade
    xo

    www.hanging-in-my-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! :)

    Kelly xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The drive through cinema sounds amazing! just like grease. Shame I live no where near Manchester :/ London girl!
    Love your shoes & the necklace is really sweet, you look gorgeous as always!

    Megan xx
    www.maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes are stunning!

    Honeyashleigh.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig