Monday 14 November 2011

Concerts Galore ! #1

Last week I had the opportunity to see three concerts, which I can safely say were all amazing. Firstly, Katy Perry for Halloween was definitely a treat, and after seeing her twice before (same tour-I'm a bit obsessed) she still managed to deliver an amazing performance.


Me & my friend Becky at the California Dreams Tour!


Katy Perry in action !

Fortunately for KP knows how to make an audience laugh and her humour was on top form, asking "Why is it, English people insisted dressing up as 'sluts' for Halloween?" Welcome to Manchester ! I know people have doubted her singing ability during liver performances from Xfactor live shows in 2010, where she was slated. But after seeing her sing live three times, I can only commend her for her outstanding performances and spot on vocal ability.

xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig