Saturday 20 July 2013

Tribal.

Dress - OMG Fashion*// Gladiator Sandles - Next // Necklace - Primark // Cuff - Topshop

Hey dolls, 

I can't believe how hot it still is! I wish I wasn't working so I could go out and enjoy it! I was in the car before and it was 31 degrees! Jheez, Manchester is HOT. I'm so glad it's the weekend so I can enjoy the sun instead of being stuck in a sauna at work. 

I was recently given the opportunity to choose a midi dress from OMG Fashion and as a lover of the midi style I jumped at the chance! I find midi dresses are perfect for every day with flats or converse, and then they can be easily dressed up for casual drinks with some wedges or heels. Perfecto. I also feel that they are good for days when its sort of warm but not warm enough for a mini dress, like a good balance of cover up! 

When browsing the midi dresses there were lots of options ranging from £10-£25 which is super cheap for a dress in my eyes! Yay for cheap midi dresses!! I went for an aztec pattern midi which is called the 'Mia Mint Foil Aztec Cap Midi Dress' as I think aztec is pretty Summer appropriate and I love the gold foil pattern on the dress too which is a nice touch to the dress than just a standard pattern. I teamed this with my gladiator sandals and some gold jewellery from Primark and Topshop to add to the gold detail on the dress. This is the sort of outfit I would wear at the weekend shopping or after work for drinks as its super comfy and not too dressed up. 

If midi dresses aren't your thing OMG Fashion have lots of cute pieces that are super cheap on their site too, I especially love some of the swim wear online, so make sure you have a look if you are going away anywhere nice soon! Saying that it's probably ideal for England at the moment in this heat! 

Have you shopped at OMG Fashion before?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. perfect outfit doll. the primark necklaces are really prett this year! xxx
    www.stylishworkwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig