Monday 29 July 2013

Wireless

Outfit 1 // Top - Topshop // Skirt (actually a dress!) - Topshop // Lion Necklace - Ebay // Gladiators - Next
Outfit 2 // Top - Topshop // Rihanna Shorts - River Island // Hi-Tops - Footlocker 

Hey dolls, 

Sooo this is a bit late, but better late than never! A couple of weekends ago I went to Wireless festival for my 2nd year of festival fun. I absolutely loved it first time round, so I was quick to snap up tickets for this year when they came out! I saw that quite a few bloggers went to Wireless this year and lots of celebs (I didn't see any though :( boo!) so you have probably seen a few of these posts but I wanted to share with you my outfits that I wore over the weekend! I went down London for the Friday & Saturday and stayed with a friend who lived nearby which was pretty ideal. 

Wireless is definitely the festival for me based on the facts it has all the music/artists I love and it's not camping. Don't get me wrong if it was camping I would still go, but there is nothing better than a shower after a day of mud, sweat and dancing, not to mention the joys of a comfy bed. So it kinda works out pretty well for my preferences. The only down side to the event was the unbelievable heat that we endured all day! Now I'm not one to moan about the weather when it's hot but JESUS it was mad hot! I checked the temperature at one point and it was the same heat as what it was when I was in Egypt - positively melting! Besides that, I was loving life watching some of my fave people including Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Trey Songs (oh hello <3), Tinie Tempah, John Legend, Iggy Azalea, Miguel and Kendrick Lemar to name a few!

I had wisely opted to leave the Hunter wellies at home (although I saw some people wearing them, how? I do not know) and brought with me a few outfits to choose from for both days. On the first day I couldn't really make my mind up and ended up turning my Topshop cream dress in to a skirt - oh hey last minute DIY! I had picked up the black and animal print crop top in the Topshop sale and teamed them with my gladiators and gold lion chain from Ebay. 

For the second day I wore my new Rihanna for River Island shorts that I also picked up in the sale for £12 from £25 (total barg) and wore these with my trusty Topshop crop top and some Nike hi-tops. I also whacked on a good old floral head piece as I felt my outfit was a bit boring and voilĂ , my 2nd day outfit done :).

Did you go to Wireless this year? 
PS. Sorry for the quality of the pictures - it was an Iphone job! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great photo's! Looks like a lot of fun!!

    xo
    www.SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post. Love your floral crown.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfits! You look gorgeous to say you were melting! xx

    http://thestylechateau.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig