Sunday 9 March 2014

Jasmine

Top - Topshop // Skirt - Zara // Bracelets - Fossil & Tiffany // Head Jewel - Duty Free Shop
 
Hey dolls, 

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend! I have been learning how to cook, which is always good as I'm sick of eating the same meals every day - kinda boring! Especially when you are trying to be healthy...variety is definitely the key for me otherwise I will slip back to my naughty foods! I also went to my first meeting for new on line magazine, FIBRE magazine, which is super exciting for me! I am a fashion & lifestyle writer for this super chic new magazine and I am very excited about it all - lots of good things to come! If you fancy having a browse you can do HERE

Besides probably being the only one drunk at the meeting and then trying to cure a heavy head on the Saturday, I haven't done much else. I have put myself on a strict 'no buying clothes' ban and it's the worst thing EVER. There is just no way I can save if I don't though, so hopefully it will pay off (literally). I got really worried I would have nothing to blog about but I opened my wardrobe and discovered a couple of newish things I haven't blogged about yet, so it's all good. I also want to give you guys my thoughts on my DTY Looks extension quad too, so I will be writing up a review this week :). 

I absolutely love this Zara skirt that I bought in the sale, it's so ideal for summer and I cant wait to team this with some crop tops on holiday! I think they have it in other colours too AND for less than £7 at the moment, I might have to break the ban and grab a few more! 

  Have you started your summer shopping yet? I can't wait to start buying bikinis!
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig