Sunday 30 March 2014

Pretty Little Thing:VIP Blogger

 
 
Bag - PLT // Shoes - PLT // Shorts - PLT // Body - PLT // Fur Coat - PLT // Necklace - PLT 
 
Hey dolls, 

So I recently saw that there was a chance to be one of the VIP bloggers for Pretty Little Thing where you have to create your own outfit from the website (which is too easy as there is so much to love!). I obviously jumped at the chance and got creating an outfit! 

I am going to a couple of festivals this year and all I can think about when I'm shopping is holidays & festivals being the summer lover that I am. I decided to create an outfit that I would wear for the festivals this year as I think picking festival outfits is nearly as fun as going to the festival itself! I chose this white body which is super versatile and teamed with some faux leather shorts is perfect for summer - everyone needs a bit of pvc in their lives. The white cut out boots are ideal for walking around in (lots of that at the festivals!) yet still staying on-trend at the same time. 

I am also loving statement necklaces in the build up to summer, they add the final touches to any outfit and even a simple outfit can be transformed with a statement piece. I fell in love with this black and gold leaf one which I feel, definitely adds to the outfit. Seeing as I will be going to festivals in the UK this year - weather is always temperamental and you can never be too safe. I think this nude faux fur short jacket would go perfectly with this outfit for a bit of a boho vibe! Finally, no festival outfit is complete without a bag and this embroidered pink pom-pom bag is great for throwing on your shoulder and finishing the outfit.

Fingers crossed!!! 

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig