Sunday 23 March 2014

Célfie

 
  Jumper - Ark Clothing // Jeans - Primark // Nike Airforce 1 - Footlocker

Hey dolls, 

Hope everyone has had a good weekend! I am a proper sucker for a slogan t-shirt or jumper so when I saw this one in Ark last week, I decided I needed it! You can never have too many jumpers, especially when it's not really that warm yet. I love the baby pink colour teamed with denim and I am slowly filling my wardrobe up with pastel colours for spring/summer, so this is another addition to my ever growing collection! I bought this in store, when really I should have checked on line as Ark currently have 20% off all sweats so you can bag this with an extra discount if you buy on line.

I got the jeans a little while ago from Primark when I was having a mooch after work one night. I love the skinny high waisted jeans and I thought that these could easily pass off as a pair of Topshop jeans! I think these were around the £13 mark - bargain! I also dusted off my old faithful Nike Airforce 1's so I can walk down the street and blind everyone with how bright they are. They are my ultimate faves!
 
Do you love slogan tops?
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig