Wednesday 17 June 2015

Neutral

Bodysuit & Skirt - Missguided // Heels - Zara (old season)

So if you didn't already know I was obsessed with Missguided, these are my latest bits I have managed to get my mitts on. It was recently my birthday and one of my besties got me this beaut nude midi skirt that I had had my eye on for a while. It's such an amazing quality for such a bargain price (only £12!) and is a doubled fabric that really keeps it's shape. I love nude and white as a combo and these shades together are definitely one of my favourite summer staples. If nude isn't your thanng but are after a bodycon midi they also have this skirt in rust, white, black and grey - a Kim K dream! I have also become a massive lover of bodysuits recently. I bought this white bodysuit a few weeks ago and I have worn it so much, I definitely am going to stock up. It's so easy to wear dressed up or down and is perfect for that day to night transition. I also think they are ideal for festivals teamed with some denim shorts! The shoes are from previous seasons ago but are  my go-to heels every time. Who doesn't love a lace up heel?  

What are your favourite summer shades?
post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. what bra are you wearing though? 😂 cleavage on point

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size do you order from missguided? I'm trying to order a few things from them but their sizing has me confused ❓❓

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig