Sunday 6 September 2015

Laced up


Bodysuit & Midi Skirt - Missguided // Shoes - Public Desire 

As you are probably aware I'm a pretty big fan of Missguided so my latest outfit is this bodysuit and midi skirt. I've been wearing quite a lot of black recently so I thought why not add some more to the collection, it's just always more flattering isn't it?! I've got a bad thing for bodycon midi skirts so I have this one in 3 other colours (oops) because they are just so ideal for day to night wear! Recently I've become a massive fan of the bodysuit trend as I find them so easy to wear and they basically just hold everything together, ha! I really like the lace up front on the bodysuit as it makes the whole outfit look that little bit sassier and is perfect for a night out teamed with a skirt or some skinny jeans. 

I had been stalking a few inspo Instagram accounts and found these beaut white cage shoes from Public Desire that I decided I needed in my life. I had been looking for a white pair of heels that didn't look too tacky and thought these were just what I was looking for. I feel like some white heels can look pretty cheap but I thought these ones would go with loads of outfits and are really affordable at the same time...if anything they are a major bargain! I've linked everything above if you fancy some monochrome vibes in your life! 

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig