Thursday 17 September 2015

Khaki tones


Bodysuit & Midi Skirt - Missguided // Converse - JD Sports 

Shock, horror. Another Missguided outfit! They are just my favourite, although I should probably ban myself from the site for a while as it's getting a bit out of control! I thought this outfit was appropriate for tonight as when I opened my social media feeds this morning, all I saw was Yeezy Season II. I'm not gonna lie, Kanye's new collection got me excited and I decided to post a latest outfit with similar tones. Chatting with the girls in work today told me they were not overly keen on Season II and I saw it got a lot of bad press alongside the good. However, unless I'm totally missing something, I absolutely loved it! Whether its my devoted love for all things nude or the fact that North was looking just too cute at the show, I was definitely feeling it! 

I'm always drawn to these shades and they work all year round for me. I love a minimal outfit that's not too fussy and I know I'm going to get loads of wear out of both the bodysuit and midi skirt (that I also have in 3 other colours...oops!). I also managed to get my mitts on some of the new Chuck II Converse Hi tops that are super crisp white right now! I'm dreading getting them dirty, agh! 

Did you like the Yeezy Season II collection or nahh?

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig