Sunday 11 October 2015

cute AF


T-Shirt - Boohoo // Jeans - H&M // Shoes - Public Desire

How cute is this T-shirt though?! Cute AF (sorry). I'm seriously lacking in plain t-shirts so when I saw this one I knew the I needed it in my life. I think I've only bought something from Boohoo once before so I was a bit unsure what the quality etc. was going to be like considering it was so reasonable in price. I'm pleased to say it was just what I wanted and the fabric is pretty thick, so no see through dramas, yay! I've tried to search this online now, however it seems to be out of stock :( hopefully it will be back on soon!

Seeing as everyone has gone khaki obsessed this season (including myself), I decided I needed some khaki jeans in my life for everyday wear. I hadn't seen any that I liked or were the fit I was after until I came across these in H&M. They are a mid rise jean with cute zip detailing on the pockets and are SUPER comfy. Basically the dream jeans. I can't find these online but they are £14.99 in store. Bargain or what. 

I'm also still pretty content with these Public Desire 'Satine' heels, which I have mentioned before are in the sale now so if you're after some white cage heels snap them up quick! 

Hope everyone's Sunday is as lazy as mine zZzZzZ!

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig