Wednesday 18 November 2015

MG Lingerie loves

 
So as I'm already a massive fan of Missguided, I was super excited when I found out that they were expanding and putting together a very beautiful lingerie range. Who doesn't love pretty underwear?! I had been scouring their Instagram/Snapchat ever since I heard such delightful news and I must admit the BTS shots for the range looked so beautiful and really made the new pieces look even more amazing.

I absolutely love lacy delicate underwear and decided to pick out my faves from the range even though it was pretty hard to narrow it all down. However saying this, my total favourite from the whole range has to be the burgundy push up bra and triple strap knickers. They look super flattering and I love the warm burgundy colour. I think having pretty lingerie is a good confidence boost and I always feel that little bit more content knowing that I'm all matching underneath my outfit- this doesn't happen regularly FYI, but when I'm not rushing around probably late for something I usually try to make the effort! 
 
I also love the fact that one of the best things about the more lacy pieces is that they look super cute under sheer tops and with a plunging neckline, win/win!

I've linked my top picks below...
 
burgundy deep plunge bra  & burgundy triple side strap knickers
 
nude strap detail triangle bra & nude strap detail thong
 
black strappy lace triangle bra & black polka mesh thong
 
white strappy lace triangle bra & white lace thong
 
red strap detail triangle bra & red strap detail thong
 
nude deep plunge body

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig