Sunday 22 November 2015

weekend vibes

So this weekend, I decided to venture outside for my blog photos instead of just using my room as a background. I feel much more comfortable taking pictures inside but I always feel an outside background looks so much better especially when it comes to lighting etc. I haven't quite got the hang of my camera settings yet, so I need to mess around with those (I'm literally useless with cameras) but my BFF did a fab job with what I gave her!

Anyway, besides my photo issues, I wanted to share with you THE most beautiful shoes that I was super lucky to win in a twitter competition River Island had running a few weeks ago. When I realised I had won, I literally couldn't believe it, they are one of the dreamiest pair of shoes I've ever owned. They are from the RI Studio Collection and are an amazing high quality suede with a lace up front and gold detailing. Sooo pretty.  

I love a black outfit so I wore my Brylie bodysuit from ARK Clothing, which is also really easy to wear as it has a back zip fastening, so no need to get tangled up in all the lace up detail on the front! I also put on my Missguided midi skirt (I have this in four colours because I love them so much!) and then as it was pretty freezing this weekend, I wore my Radnor sleeveless coat in camel to stay warm, also from ARK Clothing. This coat has also just gone in the sale so if you like it go grab yourself a bargain! ARK also have 30% off EVERYTHING at the moment, so I've already got my eye on a few things as that's an offer that just cant be missed! 

I hope you have had a fab weekend and I've linked everything I'm wearing below.

Brylie Bodysuit - ARK 
Radnor Sleeveless Coat - ARK
Studio Lace Up Heels - River Island
Midi Skirt - Missguided 
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love those shoes! Only recently heard of ARK clothing but their stuff is really impressive :)

    www.typicalamy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig