Sunday 3 June 2012

New Skirt - Think Pink









Hey Beautifuls!

Now that the huge amount of uni work has been lifted from my shoulders, I am free to blog again ! Although, I still have an 18,000 word dissertation to crack out, so my blogging will probably be inconsistent until it is done unfortunately :( roll on September !! I'm gutted that the sun has decided to leave us as well as it is my birthday in a week and I want it to be beaming!

I am TOO excited for my birthday as I have lots of plans for a fun filled birthday weekend. I'm starting on the Saturday night and going out in Manchester's Northern Quarter, with my new roomie Jess and my uni friends for cocktails! Then Sunday is my actual birthday and I have a 'surprise' day, so I've been told to turn up to my best friends flat dressed up (eeek!). Last but not least, Monday is when I get to see Jay-Z and Kanye at the M.E.N arena, and I quite simply CAN.NOT.WAIT!

Anyway, enough of my rabble, I recently have had a few treats since I have been paid and I wanted to share one of them with you today. As you can see I have bought a pink maxi skirt, Levis shorts (finally) and stocked up on my two favourite MAC lipsticks. I'm saving the Levis & Lippie's for another post, otherwise this one would have been pages long!

I found this gorgeous fuchsia pink maxi skirt in H&M. I have been looking for a maxi skirt with a huge split for ages. Do you remember on the X factor final when Matt Cardle sang a duet with Rihanna? - if you do, I was obsessed with the black dress she wore with the daring thigh high split! As you can imagine, when I saw this skirt I fell in love and had to buy it. Plus it was only £24.99, which I think is pretty reasonable for such a lovely piece. I've tried the skirt with two different tops and I think it will look gorgeous with lots of gold jewellery (please excuse my messy bed hair!). It is literally a perfect buy if you are heading off on a plane into the sun and teaming it up with wavy beach hair and a glowing tan. I will be wearing this skirt next Saturday for my night out, but I think it will look lush dressed up or down :).

Hope everyone has an amazing Jubilee weekend! I'm having a quiet one and saving myself for next week!

Peace & Love

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Love it Ash :) I don't know what your talking about on Twitter - you always look lovely in your outfit pics! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hat pink skirt! all your newbies! looking fab :)

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and i love your outfits! following you :)

    Nafisah xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely...following you too :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's lush isn't it ! I cant wait to wear it out :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. This skirt is amazing, my H&M never has gorgeous things like this!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! aww really, I did get mine from the big Manchester store so you should pay it a visit if you are near :) ! xoxo

      Delete
  6. The maxi skirt looks amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I have to get my hands on that! Although I'd pair it with stilettos rather than wedges, I need it for my holiday!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The maxi skirt looks amazing - seriously jel! Love the way you've styled it too!
    xoxox

    http://charpee-charpee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skirt look gorgeous girl!
    Your legs go on forever!
    Hannah xo
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a gorgeous skirt!
    Love your style, you look fantastic!

    I am now following your blog, hope you will follow back.
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I love this skirt. I bought a similar dress to this from Topshop over xmas but felt it was too much & so returned it.. Im headed to the H&M wesbite right now.

    I would appreciate it if you could take a peek at my new blog sometime

    http://style-x-notes.blogspot.co.uk

    Bex. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig