Monday 4 June 2012

My Favourite MAC Lipsticks







Hey guys!

So if you read my recent post on my new H&M skirt, I mentioned I went on a little 'treat myself' session and picked up my two favourite MAC lipsticks. I am obsessed with lipsticks, especially MAC ones, like a lot of girls out there. I love the vanilla scent when you are applying on your lips, it smells good enough to eat! I have lots of lipsticks from a range of make up brands, but MAC is by far my favourite for lipsticks and my collection is getting bigger as I am a sucker for a pretty lippie! I love the range of colours, the pigmentation, the smell, the packaging and the general long lasting effect they have on my lips.

However, MAC isn't the cheapest lipstick going at £13.50 a pop, and I really need to find some dupes of my favourites for during the day to save me some pennies! 'Please me' which you can see in the first picture is my all time favourite. I love a matt lipstick and I've bought about five of these over time as I tend to wear it nearly everyday. I think this shade of pink is gorgeous and lasts for ages. My second favourite at the minute is 'Viva Glam Nicki Minaj'. I have seen this lipstick on so many blogs, and it is obviously a firm favourite with a lot of girls! I personally love the colour as I have never really owned a pink lipstick that I can think of with orange tones, and when I am all tanned up it totally complements a bronzed skin tone, making your lips 'pop' with colour. 
What are your all time favourite MAC lipsticks?

Peace & Love

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love the colour Fast Play and Snob from the main Lipstick line :) I need to look more in the other ranges. I love MAC lipsticks though.

    Nafisah xo

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors! Especially "please me," so gorgeous!! I'm going to have to pick that up now! Lovely treats! There's no better way of spoiling yourself than taking a trip to MAC :) enjoy them, love! xo, Megs

    princess.hippie.love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give these a shot, although since they've now gone up so much, I'm open to a lot of new brands which are around the same price point!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please me really suits you! My all time favourites are vegas volt and lovelorn which I still need to review so thankyou for reminding me! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MAC!!! very nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, hope youll take a peak at mine if u have a moment?

    http://lipglossandcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please Me! looks so amazing! it totally suits you"!
    xx
    Claudia
    http://claudia-overtherainbow.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. My all time favourite is Viva Glam Gaga! Have you tried it before? it's looooolvely! x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice colors by MAC! like your blog! would you like to follow each other? www.thesillyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love mac lipsticks. The colors on you are gorge. great picks.

    xoxo

    -Marielle


    http://ellemariee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig