Sunday 13 September 2015

White Nights


Dress- Missguided // Shoes - Public Desire 

Ever since Kimmy K took to instagram with her bodycon oufits and neutral pallettes, I've been an absolute sucker for a high neck/ribbed dress. I think they are super flattering and are just perfect for date night with your guy or even some gladiator sandals for shopping with the girls. When I spotted this I knew I had to have it and since I've had it on, my mind was already telling me that I need it in every colour! It's super comfortable and stretchy as well, which I was a bit worried about. I imagined it was going to be a nightmare to walk around in with it being so long and tight but it's totally fine. I think I would probably wear nude underwear or some sort of underskirt with this dress though as it is slightly see through when its stretched out!

As for my heels, I haven't had these Public Desire beauts off my feet - I love them! It must be because I had wanted some white heels for such a while and these were just what I was after. I have linked both items above and the heels are now in the sale so if you are after something super affordable, check them out! 

Happy Sunday everyone 

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig