Sunday 10 January 2016

risque


Bodysuit - Boohoo//Skirt & Shoes- Missguided

As you can already guess, I'm pretty besotted with a nude palette and one of my favourite combos is a white and nude outfit. I got this bodysuit from Boohoo a while back for my work Christmas party but as it's quite revealing, I had to do a quick last minute resort to a trusty LBD. I love this bodysuit but felt it definitely came under the NSFW category. Knowing my luck I would have had a Janet Jackson moment and then had to face everyone on Monday...not the one! It's definitely one for a girls night or date night with the boy. It comes in a few colours if white isn't for you but I thought this shade would go best with my beloved nude skirt from Missguided. This skirt is one of my most worn wardrobe items as its a great basic piece that works well dressed up or down. I have this in quite a few colours as its so affordable and a great staple piece to mix and match with. 
In terms of shoes, I haven't had these beauts off my feet since I got them. I love them that much my boyfriend even got me a second pair for when I probably ruin my original ones on a drunk night out. I've linked all items below too, if you want to have a look 

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and new year - I was super busy hence not much blogging got done but spending time with my family and friends took over and as I don't get to see them an awful lot I just enjoyed it all! I definitely over indulged though so its healthy eating from now to get the summer bod ready (help). Who's with me? 

Bodysuit 
Skirt
Shoes
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig