Saturday 31 August 2013

Country Gyal

Top - Topshop (old season) // Levis - Vintage // Boots - H&M // Watch - Michael Kors

Hey dolls,
 
So I came home back to the lakes this weekend and I couldn't have come at a better time - I need a break! As much as I love the city life, there is nothing better than coming home to see the fam and spending a bit of time in the country air! My little brother has managed to slowly take over my bedroom with all his crap which I am not happy about (if you're reading this - move it) but other than that it's been a lovely weekend so far! Today me and my mum went to a little town called Ulverston and spent a few hours looking in all the cute vintage 'shabby chic' looking home shops and eating bon bons from the old school sweet shop - yum!
 
If you have read any of my previous posts I mentioned that I had broke my camera *sobs* so until I can fork out for a new one I have been borrowing and using my trusty Iphone 5. The quality isn't amazing but I don't think these images have come out too bad considering. It was nice to take some outfit pics in my back garden as usually I have to work with a city apartment which isn't always the prettiest when it comes to background scenery! My flatmate very kindly gave me this top as she wasn't feeling it anymore so I didn't hesitate to snap this out her hands when she offered it out, ha! I think its super cute and great for the Summer - Autumn transition! I also love my new H&M boots and they have barely left my feet since buying them last week as they are perfect for my trek to work and are super comfy. What's not to love!
 
I hope everyone is having a good weekend - I'm having a girlie night in tonight with lots of unhealthy food, good company and the new x factor series. I know, I know, my life is most certainly rock & roll........ ha!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the short & boots combo, its one that I wear and love. Make the shorts look more edgy and less beach like. Gorgeous!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just ordered some new boot's off H&M and didn't see these! They look so good and I'm really loving the cut out boots at the min. You look gorgeous!
    Chanelle Jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots! I'm defo going to be buying some cut out boots soon.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig