Tuesday 3 September 2013

eBay Wishlist #1


So I decided to make a little eBay wishlist/finds type of post as I love reading other peoples, being the eBay addict that I am!You can always get super cheap stuff on eBay which is great for girls that love fast fashion and use something a few times until they fall in something else (all sounds familiar....). I have seen the tee and beenies floating round blogs for a while now and are perfect for slouch/bad hair days! I am a massive fan of chunky necklaces and have been loving the gold lion ones recently, I bought one a few months back but this one is a bit different and would look lush with a tee and blazer combo. Accompany this with a perspex clutch and voila, outfit complete! 

Do you love eBay as much as me? 


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love that perspex clutch. I've been wanting one for a while but didn't like the idea of everyone seeing my things so this cloudy one looks like the perfect compromise. Thanks for sharing.

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd buy all of these too haha!
    Really like the tee and beanies :)
    chanelle jade xx || www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!Love this look<3
    Would you like each others facebook pages and follow via gfc? :)
    Let me know! Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tee; so cute and clever!

    xx Jasmine
    http://superficialthingsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every single thing you've picked! But oooo I love that Tee!
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaay, I'm definitely one of eBay's biggest fans. Love that t-shirt, have looked at it a few times :) I have another lion necklace too (also from eBay) but that one's really different, might have to add it to my collection!

    Claire from Stylingo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ebay too! haha gotta check out that clutch for myself, it's too cute! :)

    just discovered your blog, and love your style. following you now! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that clutch. I didn't know they had stuff like this on ebay!
    New follower xo
    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this stuff is great! Love the t shirts :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the more issues that vogue... LOL that's how i feel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that perspex clutch, might have to get that as my new purse :)

    Following you, would love you to follow mine back.

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That t-shirt and the clutch are soo nice! Fab picks! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig