Wednesday 25 September 2013

Better be street if your lookin at me

Pants - Forever 21 // Cami - A random shop in Marbella // SnapBack - Es Cana Swimwear*//Shoes - Primark

Hey dolls,

So this is an outfit I got a while back but seeing as it the PU trend is back in business for A/W I decided to grab myself some leather look pants from Forever 21 last time I was in the Trafford Centre. I've never actually bought anything from Forever 21 and although there was a few pieces that caught my eye, I wasn't overwhelmed if I'm completely honest. Saying that, we were in between seasons which is always a bit of hit and miss, so I will give it another go next time I'm in.

I started wearing these PU pants when it was that strange humid/it's raining/it's sunny phase and it was probably one of the worst decisions I have ever made. Fake leather and humidity is not the one! I genuinely had to peel them off my legs after my long walk home after work - disgusting, I know. So now it's getting a bit chillier I am ready to rock them a second time round in the hope they will keep me warm.

I got this SnapBack from Es Cana Beachwear a while ago and think these are cool for not only holidays away in the sun but adding a bit of urban to my outfit. I think it breaks up all the black I'm wearing and finishes off the outfit. I also love the print and colour as it's a little more girlie than your average SnapBack AND it's only £9.99 which is a total bargain! You can grab a silver (like mine) or gold one HERE.


Do you buy much from Forever 21 or Es Cana? 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig