Thursday 19 September 2013

FU Wishlist



Hey dolls,

Well, as if I didn't love Fashion Union enough already, they are running a 'wishlist' competition right now to win £500 of FU vouchers!! Wowza. I obviously couldn't miss out on something as good as that! So, as you can see I have made a compilation of all my current 'wants' off the Fashion Union website! I have to say it was very hard to narrow it down as if you haven't already checked out their ''new arrivals' page, there is LOADS of gorgeous stuff to kick start  the Autumn/Winter season! 

I seem to have been drawn to everything black, white and red - I didn't even plan that I swear! I was picking out my faves and when I looked at them all together I was like hmm, guess what colours you're wearing this year Ashleigh. I am loving everything leather and minimal at the moment and I also STILL don't have a kimono even though I have wanted one for time! So if I was to win this would be first on the list along with the gorgeous LBD I spotted that looks super flattering and sophisticated.

You can also enter the comp HERE and you have until Monday 30th September 5 pm to enter. Also don't forget to take advantage of the FREE delivery this month over at Fashion Union!!


Do you like my wish list picks?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. nice wishlist, i love the hat and the LBD :)

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig