Wednesday 4 April 2012

My New Blog Sale Buys

Hello !

Just a quick post on my two new beauty pieces I bought from a blog sale the other week, which might I add are brilliant for the price !

Firstly I got the O.P.I nail varnish in 'Play the Peonies', which is a really light creamy pink colour...



This was just £1.50 !! With O.P.I nail varnishes usually costing about £8, it's safe to say I got myself a bargain here. I only have two other O.P.I nail varnishes, as being a student, I can never justify the prices when I can get a really good nail varnish from the drug store like Barry M. However I do love O.P.I and you always know that you are getting a good quality nail varnish despite the price. I love this nail varnish as it is a lovely subtle colour you can wear everyday. I know it sounds really weird but I love wearing these pale nail varnishes when my hands have a tan. I know, I sound bizarre but it's just one of my weird and wonderful likes, ha!

The second item I bought was MAC pigments - Impassioned Solar Bits...






Again, this was just £2.00 !! Amazing! Especially when this usually RRP's at £16.50. The pearlised pigment clusters are a gold/bronzed metallic colour which is perfect for summer and I love any sort of bronze/gold make-up in general. I absolutely love it and I can't wait till I next go out so I can sprinkle this stuff all over my face, ha! I also think that if you are a MUA this would be perfect for contouring on photo shoots, I will definitely be making my MUA friend practise on me :).





So there we have it, my two blog sale bargains! I was so chuffed to get such expensive brands for so little, which were also both pretty much full and in perfect condition. Has anyone else got amazing products from a blog sale?


Peace & Love

xoxo

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. ooooh! You really lucked out! I love the nail color! And the solar MAC pigment! I need to find some blog sales myself!

    <3 Marielley
    www.lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never purchased from a blog sale. You got some nice goodies. Really like the nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab! I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award over on my blog :) xoxo

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post so much! These make up products are really gorgeous!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that OPI colour! x
    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig