Sunday 17 May 2015

All Black


 Maxi Dress - Missguided

Every girl has those staple wardrobe pieces, and recently I've been trying to build up my collection as I feel like I'm constantly just throwing everything away. I've always been such an impulsive buyer and will just buy something on a whim that's going to fly in and out of fashion, which to be fair, is okay when we're just dealing with high street prices. I've also tried to buy more black recently, which is pretty strange as most girls I know live in black but I seem to always wear white and cream, so I decided I needed to switch it up. I wanted a black low back maxi for summer, therefore I obviously turned straight to to my old faithful, Missguided and found this little beaut. This dress was actually on my wish list in a previous post, so I have had my eye on it for a while. I wanted a dress that I could wear day to night and I figured this was perfect as the split and pretty spaghetti strap back are pretty sassy, but can still look cute with some flat high gladiator sandals too. I love the high neck on the dress as well as I think these necklines are always pretty flattering and contrast well with the high split. This dress also comes in a few different colours including taupe and navy which are both super beauts too - I want them all!

Do you have a favourite LBD? 
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig