Sunday 31 May 2015

Black Heart


Hat - H&M // Top- Sample Sale // Skirt - H&M // Shoes - Missguided

So I'm back in black again and getting serious festival fever with all festivals slowly approaching! I am heading to Parklife this weekend for my birthday and then hopefully Wireless festival in July! Exciting times. Choosing festival outfits is always one of my favourite parts of the whole festival experience as I feel like you can go all out and not look silly when embracing the boho vibes to their full potential, lol! Although I am going to grab myself some new attire for Parklife, I feel like today's outfit was inspired by my excitement for festival season and I can't wait to wear this at some point over summer. I love a fedora hat and I want to expand my collection in khaki and tan - these are so perfect for those bad hair days! I managed to pick up my crop top from a sample sale in work which I just thought would go with pretty much anything and ideal for festivals/going out. The skirt is from H&M which my friend gave me after she decided it wasn't for her. I can't believe she wanted to let it go but I'm not complaining - I love a classic maxi skirt and with it being black, it goes with anything and everything. I am mostly obsessing over my shoes though that are new from Missguided and are SO comfy. They are ideal for every day wear and casual drinks at night. Definitely no regrets buying these, that's for sure. 

Have you started getting your festival outfits? 

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig