Wednesday 27 May 2015

back to ba$ics


Top - River Island // Skirt - H&M // Shoes - Public Desire

So as you have probably already guessed from my recent posts I am loving all things basic at the minute (not people though, obvs). I keep finding myself drawn to simple pieces that are super easy to wear for any occasion. I had seen a lot of these jersey draped skirts around and was planning on getting myself a nude one but then after much deliberation, decided I should venture out and buy another colour that isn't white, black or nude (help). My friend had picked up this grey draped skirt a few weeks ago which looked totally lush on, so I thought grey was a good alternative for my nude obsession and at £9.99 I really couldn't complain. I then opted for my white crop top as it's so comfy and I am still obsessed with the super cute sweetheart neck line. Also FYI this is now in the sale on River Island for £10 and also comes in black and stripes... it really is the best crop top I own, promise! To finish the outfit I went for some Kim K-esque Gianna nude lace up heels from Public Desire, which I think are totally dreamy. I love a strong lace up heel and these definitely fit the bill! Next stop - the Kylie Jenner inspired, knee high lace up heels from Public Desire are a must, they are too beaut! If you haven't seen them you should definitely go have a look here!


post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig