Tuesday 12 May 2015

My Insta-rations

 
So if you're anything like me and find yourself waking up in the morning and scrolling through instagram as a morning ritual, then hopefully this post may be of some use! I am literally obsessed with instagram and if you catch me on my phone, I'm 9 times out of 10 on my favourite social media app. I just love seeing things as a visual and I use it for tonzzz of inspo all the time. Whether it's outfit inspo, seeing what my friends are up to, new stuff from my favourite brands, seeing amazing places I'm adding to my holiday list or just looking at beautiful people in general - I'm onto it! Speaking of beautiful people.....I thought I would share with you a few of my faves I like to follow and who are my go-to inspo accounts at the moment....


Who is she? 
German babe, Kim always rockin' killa kicks and garms. 

Why she's an insta-ration... 
I love a clean, consistent instagram and this girl does it so well! Her urban-grunge style is one of my faves and she gives me total wardrobe envy on a daily basis!



Who is she? 
Julie Sarinana is a fashion blogger and the founder of fashion blog, 'Sincerely Jules'.


Why she's an insta-ration... 
This super gorgeous girl is always gracing my feed with flawless tanned skin, amazing scenery/food and the best outfits for summer! What's not to love?!





Who is she?
Liza Owen is a singer/songwriter/model from London.

Why she's an insta-ration...
I have followed this babe for ages now and she never fails to inspire me with her perfect outfit choices and just being super gorge in general! She also seems like she would be super fun to be around, which I totally love.


Who is she? 
Super hot Irish fashion blogger living in London.


Why she's an insta-ration... 
I LOVE this girls insta feed! She always looks super hot and I don't think I have ever seen her wearing anything I don't like! She makes me have total tan envy and always looks beaut. BABEIN.



Who is she? 
Mega babe Sarah Ashcroft is a UK Fashion blogger & Youtuber.


Why she's an insta-ration... 
I have followed this beautiful lady for such a long time and she is probably my go-to for fashion inspo! I love her style and she always makes me want to buy everything. I also watch her Youtube videos religiously and I love how down to earth she comes across. TOTAL BABE!


Who is she? 
Uber glam babe, Antoinette Marie is an Aussie Fashion Blogger.

Why she's an insta-ration...
She's super glam and sexy and always for killin it in the most gorgeous designer gear. I literally have to add everything to my forever growing wish list of what I will buy when I'm rich...Dreamy!


And there we have it! There are so many amazing instagram accounts I follow...I wish I could list them all but we would be here all day! I'm sorry if you already follow these beauts but I just had to share just in case you didn't! 


Who are your insta-rations? 
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig