Saturday 9 May 2015

Khaki

 Dress & Shoes - Missguided
 
 Lately I've been loving all things nude/khaki and I love these safari-esque shades for summer. When I first got this dress off Missguided, I was kinda hopin' for the camel one but it had unfortuately sold out *sob* so I went for my next choice. I thought this khaki shade would go perfect with my new snake print gladiator heels and could also be dressed down for through the day with gladiator flats and a cute kimono. 
I was actually pretty impressed with how good the quality was of this bodycon dress. It's pretty thick, meaning the stretchy fabric won't show the world what pants you're wearing underneath (cringe!). I think this dress is perfect for day to night and I can't wait to wear out on my next date night! If khaki isn't your thang, you can get this dress in a few different colours, and I think the camel is back in stock! You can get this in white, mauve, black and camel.

I feel like I need to stop buying so much from Missguided, but it's all too pretty and I'm like a kid in a candy shop! Have you been loving MG lately?
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig