Saturday 7 January 2012

Girl Crush: Mila Kunis

So Mila Kunis is the new face of Dior alongside co-star Natalie Portman (who I also love) and I think she looks amazing!

Mila showing off the new Dior Handbag Collection

Considering she claims herself as still a 't-shirt and jeans kind of girl' she still manages to look glam in the spotlight...

Sporting this gorgeous lilac dress by Elie Saab in 2011 at the Oscars 


 Gorgeous Emerald Vera Wang Number at The Golden Globe Awards in 2011



Another Elie Saab dress with a sexy split at The Black Swan New York Film Premier 2010


So the girl next door can work the glam as well, I think Dior made a pretty good choice with this one. I can't wait to see the rest of the Dior shots they got of her!

xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig