Monday 2 January 2012

New Year - New Start!

2011 was a good year... I graduated in Fashion Buying with a 2:1 degree, turned 21, bought too many clothes, danced my heart out at too many concerts...and made lots of memories with amazing friends & Family! <3



2012...Now it's time to sort my blog out and religiously post :) I have made a resolution list for this year (nothing stupid though, like giving up chocolate...??!) and I am going to do my very best to stick to it!

1. Pass my Masters degree in Multimedia Journalism

2. Drive across America

3. Go to Thailand, Australia & Fiji

4. Do as much work experience in Fashion/Journalism as possible

5. Buy a pair of Louboutins

6. Spend more time with my family

7. Go to an open mic night

8. Get a Tweet back/Follow/RT off AT LEAST five famous people

9. Get a pet

10. Pass my Driving test!!!


xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :) xoxo

© Ashleigh G. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig